Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm miserable.

I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday.. ALL FOUR!

.....And let's just say I resemble a chipmunk!

I really hope this doesn't screw up my weight loss!

Making me gain!

I haven't been eating much since yesterday, no appetite and well.. can only eat certain things! I've been making milkshakes with Skim milk and 1 point WW fudge sticks. OMG soo good and only 3 points. And sugar free applesauce. Not much else, just chicken noodle soup but less than a cup.

I also notice a black and blue starting to form on my left cheek! I've had ice on my face like the whole day trying to avoid the swelling and brusing...Not attractive.. lol. And the bleeding FINALLY stopped last night. FINALLY!

Let's just pray I can start eating normally by monday because IDK how much longer I can have milkshakes without gaining weight!

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll be okay with the weight loss. I hope you feel better soon. I have to get mine out soon, too. Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete