Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Overall..

Well! Hi Everyone! I'm doing okay, my wisdom teeth are OUT and the pain is overall gone. However, my left side still hurts a little bit and it's sort of still swollen with a black and blue! I was hoping it went away by now (in time for class) but now it looks like a dirt spot more than a black and blue. LOL.

I'm down to 213.5!! That's 3.5 pounds this week! Down from 226.5 to 213.5 for a total of 13 pounds since January 1st! For a total of WOW. I'm amazed. I ate mostly weight watchers ice cream and noodles this week, because I couldnt eat real food! So I'm amazed I lost at all! But I'm verrrry happy!

Overall I think I'm doing pretty well.. and once I startt adding exercising to the mix I think I will be doing even BETTER. My goal is 10 pounds a month so I'm on track so far!

What about ya'll? How are you guys doing? Hope everyone is having a good week! They're expecting 4-6 inches of snow tonight, BOY DO I HATE SNOW.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the loss, glad that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's low 60s here today. You're lucky to be able to lose weight without exercise, I sure don't. The scale just won't budge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are freaking amazing! I can't even get started :(

    ReplyDelete