Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well it's been a month...

Over this past month, I've learned a lot and felt better than I have in the past 6 months! I'm eating better and have my mindset where it should be. I'm hoping this next month goes just as well as January did and I continue to walk on.

This month my goal is to drink more water! I usually drink 1.5 liters a day, but I've been told that isnt enough so I'm going to try to drink 2.5-3! The more water the better I suppose! I have been drinking mostly water, only a diet soda once in awhile (read: every other week) when I go out to eat or something. Overall, it's mostly water. I do throw in a flavored water a few times (Sam's club clear water, omg soo good) but other than that it's always water.

Also, I've decided to be more positive.. so starting out I'm going to list 10 things that I like or positive things about me. (taken from scalejunkie)

So here we go:


- When I start something.. I finish it.
- I have a good sense of humor.
- I can make people laugh.
- I'm a leader, not a follower.
- I'm learning to love myself, inside and.. out.
- Excuses are not my friend and over this past month, I've been using them less and less.
- I'm always on time, if not early!
- I used to dread the scale, now I'm learning to embrace it.
- I try to see the good in everyone and I'm less judging of people.
- I have a good sense of who I am on the inside, I just have to figure out who I am on the outside.



So overall, good month. Lost 13 heavy pounds.

Goodbye January.. hello Febuary!

4 comments: