Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This week is kinda disappointing.

Only down 1 pound

I've been doing everything right, eatingwise. I havent had much time to work out but I guess I need to add that to the mix in order to see better results. So I've lost a total of 7.5 in two weeks. I guess that's not too bad. We'll see what I can make time for exercise wise. At least I'm sticking to my plan and not going off it, at all. Which is good for my sake because I've said no to quite a few things while going out to eat with friends!

I'm trying the WW points system because it worked before so I'm hoping that it will work again. Why do they keep putting out new plans?! If it's not broke don't fix it!

2 comments:

  1. OK only a pound, ONLY a pound!! Would you be saying "only a pound" if you gained a pound??? :) You lost 4 sticks of butter. Be happy about it. You lost 7.5 pounds in 2 weeks? An average of 3.75 pounds a week. That's amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're doing such a wonderful job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete