Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A vent.

Okay, I know this blog is mostly about weight loss, etc.. but I need to take a moment and VENT about people. Most people suck and most people I really don't like. Which brings me to MEN. Most men suck, and if they don't suck.. they're either gay or taken. Which totally sucks for me. I'm not THAT picky, I mean I have to be SOMEWHAT attracted to you.. but anyway. I hate men who tell me they are going to call me and don't. Seriously.. what's the point? I see no harm in telling me straight up that you are NOT going to call, instead of telling me you ARE and never do. Seriously, I'm a straight up girl..I tell it like it is.. SO WHY CANT MOST MEN?

I feel like I'm destined to be alone. I guess it's because I'm fat. I mean my personality is awesome, I guess my fat ass is the thing that is holding me back.. and I guess meeting guys is also kind of hard for me. I work with all women and all my classes are women.. or men with women.

I feel like I'm getting old.. alone. Yes I'm only 22. But seriously, I want to meet someone so bad. I've been single for over a year.... and that's a LONG time. I just want to feel love, to have someone. I guess, I don't know. I guess there is something wrong with me, I'm not good enough.. or I'm not the type you want to date.. but just fuck. I get that a lot too. Ugh.

I give up on men.
They make me depressed.

4 comments:

  1. I'm super mega fat, and my attractive hubby loved me from the very start, and always will no matter what. You're good enough, fat or not. Don't settle for the guy who only likes you when you're skinny. You'll find someone! Someone amazing and handsome and charming. Patience is a virtue, you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled upon your blog & felt the need to say you are a beautiful girl and there are a lot of jerks out there, but a few good guys too so don't give up. unfortunately the reality is there are a lot of jack @ss' to weed through before you can find someone decent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like someone really disappointed you and I'm so glad you shared. You've got to shovel through a lot of muck (yes horse manure!) to find something decent. I suggest buying some cute pink rubber boots . . . it can get messy out there. :)

    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely the place to vent. Your man is out there....I know it. This is so cliche', but you need to learn to love yourself more, and the men will be falling all over you!! Never settle. I have a man who I met at 232 pounds...he's seen the ups and downs and the ups again and has loved me through it all! There is a person like that out there for you too!

    Keep up the weight loss. It will make you feel better! Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete