Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Is this normal?

I've been feeling GREAT! I don't know why though maybe it's my change of pace or my different eating habits.. but oh MAN I feel really good!

This week I lost 2.5 pounds! So I'm down to 217! So a total of 9.5 pounds since January 1st! That alone makes me happy too! I feel like I'm on a good pace of loosing..I feel like I'm doing really good and I barely have cravings to cheat and I do get those feelings I chew on a piece of gum or have some fruit/veggies! I'm just so happy. I mean 10 pounds probably isn't noticeable but I just feel a lot better already! I can't imagine how I'll feel once I get down 50 pounds! I go food shopping and go down all the isles.. looking at the labels to things I used to eat.. a lot. And wow I can't believe I ate some of the stuff I did! Now I always look at labels.

But Anyway, Cheers to a good week! Thursday I get my wisdom teeth out.. all four. WOW. I'll probably be in a lot of pain and we'll see what I'll be able to manage to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Its awesome that you have already lost 9.5 lbs! Good for you! I think its perfectly normal to feel good about yourself when changing your eating habits. Your probably getting more vitmamins and minerals which would help with maintaining your moods, also exercises releases endorphins which makes us feel happier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's normal and great. You're on a roll and it is going to keep going. Hope Thursday goes well and healing is quick.
    RIe

    ReplyDelete